NOW Essential Oils, Peppermint Oil, Invigorating Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 2-Ounce
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure peppermint oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. For those looking for a little natural pick-me-up try Energizing Blend: Add 1 drop each of peppermint oil and rosemary oil along with 2 drops of cinnamon oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY: Day-to-day tension can take a major toll on energy levels, and it can be a challenge to stay positive. Peppermint is revitalizing, invigorating and cooling with a fresh, strong mint scent that is energizing and uplifting.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE: This peppermint oil is extracted through steam distillation of aerial parts. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!